ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a part of the Property Management group, Susan’s responsibilities include annual budget preparation and income and expense management, lease administration, development of scope of work, conducting bidding, awarding and monitoring contracts for recoverable expenses and capital projects, vendor insurance compliance, fielding, tracking and responding to customer service requests, acting as a liaison between customers, building engineers, and vendors, physical facilities management, performing property inspections, and following up with vendors to ensure exceptional property standards.
Susan joined Kessinger Hunter in 2016 and has 8+ years of management and training experience including working for Highwoods Properties, the former owner of the famed Country Club Plaza. Susan maintains a high standard of real estate management with a background of handling diverse and complex commercial properties ranging from premier shopping centers, institutional owners, and local owners.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Certified Property Manager, IREM
• Accredited Commercial Manager, IREM
• BS, Management/Marketing (Cum Lade), Park University, Parkville, MO
• State of Missouri Licensed Real Estate Agent
• State of Kansas Licensed Real Estate Agent
• Institute of Real Estate member