ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sher Blandford specializes in retail and office sales, leasing, and tenant advisory services in the greater Kansas City and surrounding areas.
Sher has been involved in the real estate industry since 1993. Prior to joining Kessinger Hunter & Company, LC in 2008, Sher worked for Block & Company, Inc. as a sales associate, specializing in sales and leasing of office, retail, and industrial properties in the Eastern Jackson County area. Prior to Block & Company, Sher spent ten years as a residential and commercial real estate appraiser with Cardwell & Associates and Edwards Appraisal Service. Her assignments in that role included preparing appraisals, valuation reports, cost segregation estimates, tax appeals, and consulting and asset management.
• The Falls, an 850,000 SF lifestyle retail development surrounding the 160,000 SF Bass Pro Shop at I-70 and 291/470 in Independence, Missouri
• Leasing of a portfolio totaling more than 250,000 SF of retail and office space in Jackson and Cass County, owned by AHG, Inc.
• Passco Companies – Exclusive Leasing Agent for Olathe Station and Pinnacle Village
• Kmart disposition, Olathe, Kansas
• Landmark Shopping Center disposition, Harrisonville, Missouri
• Center 63 disposition, Raytown, Missouri
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Stephens College
• Licensed salesperson in Kansas and Missouri
• Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR)
• 2011, 2012 & 2015 CoStar Power Broker Award