ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Wally specializes in land assemblage and industrial brokerage at Kessinger Hunter.
Wally joined Kessinger/Hunter in 1999 after 21 years as a developer with Bedford Properties and The Rist Group, Inc., started by Wally in 1987. Wally has developed industrial and office properties in Portland, Phoenix, Denver, St. Louis, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Rockville, Maryland, as well as the metropolitan Kansas City area. Wally assembled 2,600 acres in Huntley, Illinois for a master planned mixed-use community with 900 acres established as a TIF District. He represented Developers Diversified in assembling and establishing a TIF District for the development of Merriam Town Center. He was also part of the assemblage team for the acquisition of approximately 3,000 acres for the Kansas City NASCAR track, also a TIF District project.
Wally’s clients have included Toro, Gentiva Health Services, Meritex, and Bradford Properties, along with the following transactions:
• Silpada – 238,659 SF acquisition
• Ash City – 120,000 SF lease
• CarMax – 3.2 Acre sale
• Ryan Lawn & Tree – 9,244 SF sale
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from Washington University, St. Louis
• Master’s Degree in Mathematics from Arizona State University, Tempe
• Licensed salesperson in Kansas and Missouri
• Past Chairman of the Lenexa Economic Development Council (1997, 1999)
• President of the Grand Canyon Private Boaters Association