ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Kathy is active in office real estate leasing and tenant representation in the greater Kansas City area, focusing her efforts on the Country Club Plaza, Downtown KC, and North Johnson County submarkets in particular.
Kathy began her real estate career in 1984 as a leasing agent, and has been associated with Kessinger/Hunter & Company, LC since 1998, representing a portfolio of County Club Plaza office buildings. Prior to 1998, Kathy was employed by the J.C. Nichols Company and was responsible for leasing 400,000 SF of the Nichols portfolio in the Plaza and North Johnson County submarkets.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering Technology from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
• Licensed salesperson in Kansas and Missouri
• Member of the Metropolitan Board of Realtors
• Life member of the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR) Million Dollar Club
• Member of the Kansas City CCIM Chapter
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Active member of the Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce, KCSA (Kansas City Symphony Alliance), The KCSA Showhouse Boutique, Weatherby Lake Park Board, and Weatherby Lake Garden Club